Above all else, I am here to serve and in each moment I seek to emanate compassion, peace and harmony. I consider myself to be a channel for the healings I participate in – I do not use such language as “healer” or “healings I perform” as I find that it is simply not accurate for the way that I work. I have the ability to call in and direct help that is performed by many helpers in other dimensions. Among these helpers I include first of all Great Spirit/God, then the Archangels and Angels, spirit guides from my physical and spiritual lineages, nature spirits and spirit doctors, and also spirit guides and helpers from the lineages of the client I am working on in the moment. The fact that I am a highly sensitive person who receives messages through my clairvoyance, clairaudience and through my physical body makes it easy for me to access the multitude of other dimensional beings who are here to bring us peace and assistance on our road to personal growth.
The importance of humility and gratitude
Maintaining a constant state of humility and gratitude is what I strive for each and every day of my life. When we leave these peaceful states, we wander into the land of the ego, which starts us on the road of self importance and therefore severs our connection with the Universe/God. When a shaman’s ego is allowed to be fed, the shaman starts thinking of themselves as THE HEALER and therefore disengaging from the interconnected web of life on all levels. At that time a shaman’s abilities lessen as their spirit helpers drift away for lack of gratitude and slowly their clients sense the shift from a healing intention to a self importance intention. This is why it is vital that all those who engage in healing acts are in balance with the ego and in a state of harmony and balance in their lives. How could I possibly guide you toward this state if I was not also striving for the same? This is why for me being a healing facilitator requires a total engagement and commitment to a life striving for harmony and balance on all levels.
Pertinent education and training
- Since early high school I began actively clearing my emotional blockages through the teachings of Zen Buddhism. This process continues to this day.
- BFA from Massachusetts College of Art, 1991-1996, concentrating in Sculpture and Foundry. I was making shamanic ceremonial objects though I did not know what they were at the time. I did not put them into the context of “shamanism” until 10 years later! I was doing the right thing by following my intuition in making these items, and I’m glad I did. It is a joy to use these objects in my healing practice!
- Began energy/spiritual dowsing in 2005 through the teachings of the American Society of Dowsers
- Attendance at monthly ASD chapter meetings since 2005 where we have speakers on a wide range of esoteric topics
- Birth of my daughter in 2006 – she will always be my greatest teacher
- Began remote energy and spiritual clearings of people and home/land in 2006
- Clairvoyance comes online in early 2007 allowing more effective spiritual dowsing and energy healing
- Healing sessions with Gayle Hannan of Hannan Healing Arts in 2009, begins activation and use of clairaudience
- Workshop with Raymon Grace on Native American healing techniques in September 2009
- Since early 2010, teaching the monthly Dowsing Practice hour at our local ASD chapter in Plymouth, NH
- Week long Shaman Bootcamp with Shaman Adhi Two Owls in April 2010 during which I studied Native American Shamanism
- Shamanic Healing workshops multiple times in 2010 with Peruvian Shaman Pierre Garreaud
- Mentorship with Shaman Pierre Garreaud beginning in July 2010, continuing to present day
- Healing ceremonies with Peruvian Shamans Don Martin and Doña Isabella and Olinda in October 2010
- Reiki I, II and Master with Ami Sarasvati in October 2010 and January 2011
- Spring/Summer 2011 training with Ami Sarasvati as Reiki Master Teacher